急急急!跪求英语高手为我翻译英文句子,不可以用翻译器,分一定给你。很着急!

作者&投稿:栋念 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
跪求英文高手为我翻译下面这段文章,不可以用翻译器、要快!很着急~

我并不这么认为。我认为一个国家必须要留心于未来从而变得强大或者是保持强大。我认为我们现在的社会服务已经足够好了。我认为通过投入太空计划我们可以使更多的人生活的更好。我认为随着每一天在地球上的生活这个结果都将变得大大的改善。比如说,我们可以把太阳能储存在地球上以供使用是可能的。我们也许靠这种方式可以解决我们的最大的困难之一,也即能源危机问题。自此我们将不必在依赖这种具有不确定性的石油和煤作为能源。并且这对地球上的每一个人来说都是一个极大的进步。
就让我再重申一次我认为在太空计划的投资也是对人类的投资。我认为实行太空计划的长远利益可以为每一个人都彻底地改变了地球。我认为人类有机会去朝前迈进,朝着新生活做出真正的进步,并且这是在太空的科学进步的前提下才会发生的。我认为如果我们投入更多到我们现存的社会计划中去,我们将有可能会是只考虑现在,而忽视了未来。那么我们将不会再有进步。

挺长的...花了点时间...我给力吧...我要最佳哦...

1、我向他许诺说我一到北京就给他写信.

I promised that I would write to him once I reached Beijing.

2、他经常问我这个问题,那就是这个工作是否值做.

He always asked me this question that whether the job was worth being done.

3、他什么也不说,这一事实使大家都感到惊奇.

The fact that he said nothing suprised everyone.

4、在我看来,他刚才告诉我的这个消息是真实的.

In my opinion,this news he just now told me was true.

5、他突然想起他本来应该去接儿子的.

He suddenly remembered that he should pick his son up.

楼主多给点分吧,也太少了,20句工作量挺大呀,眼睛都花了。
1.疾病常常是由于饮食过量而引起的。
Disease is usually caused by overeating.
2.我们都做些让步吧。我给你打九五折。
Let's make some concession. I will give you 5% off discount.
3.很抱歉,我不能同意你再降价5%的要求。
I'm sorry that I can't agree to your 5% off discount request .
4.我们产品质量优良,价格合理,享誉海内外。
Our products enjoy a good reputation at home and abroad with good quality and reasonable price.
5.没有名叫伊丽莎白•格林的人在这工作。
Nobody by Elizabeth. Green works here.
6.我喜欢这条真丝衬衫,但价钱似乎太贵了。
I love this silk shirt, but the price seems too expensive.
7.这个城市有很多景点值得一看。
A lot of scenic spots in this city are worth visiting.
8.我喜欢样式简单,颜色素净的衣服。
I love clothes with simple style and pure color.
9.如果你不反对的话,我可以陪你一起去,做你的购物导游。
If you don't reject, I can accompany you and be your shopping guide
10.我现在得说再见了。谢谢你们这些天的照顾。
I have to say goodbye now. Thank you for your hospitality these days.
11.欢迎您到中国来,希望您在中国过得愉快。
Welcome to China and wish you have a good time in China.
12.我是太平洋公司的唐锋,我来接您。
I'm Tang Feng from Pacific Company and I'm picking you up here.
13.你认为谈判应如何进行?让我先听听你的日程表吧?
How do you think the negotiation should be conducted/carried on? Let me see your schedule.
14.你若不介意的话,我们想先谈一下付款问题。
If you don't mind, we'd like to talk about the payment first.
15.我在晚上6点钟来拜访你,行吗?
I will visit you at 6 p.m, it that ok?
16.您喜欢吃什么菜,甜的还是辣的?
What would you like ? Sweet or spicy food?
17.非常感谢你们为我准备了这么丰盛的晚宴。
I appreciate for the substantial dinner you prepared for me.
18.请别客气,让我为您夹点儿鱼。
Please make yourself at home, let me take the fish for you
19.警察的来访与那个丢失的孩子无关。
The police's visit has nothing to do with the lost child.
20.大公司已将管理部门的职能提高到有学识的专业水平。
Large companies have raised the management's function to a professional standard of knowledge.

1. 疾病常常是由于饮食过量而引起的。
Diseases are often caused by over eating
2. 我们都做些让步吧。我给你打九五折。
Let’s all make a compromise. I’ll give a 5% off.
3. 很抱歉,我不能同意你再降价5%的要求。
I’m sorry, I can’t agree with you to the requirements of the price discount by 5%
4. 我们产品质量优良,价格合理,享誉海内外。
Our products are of good quality with reasonable prices and are know both home and abroad.
5. 没有名叫伊丽莎白•格林的人在这工作。
There is no person named Elizabeth working here.
6. 我喜欢这条真丝衬衫,但价钱似乎太贵了。
I like this silk shirt but it seems too expensive.
7. 这个城市有很多景点值得一看。
There are many spots in this city worth paying a visit.
8. 我喜欢样式简单,颜色素净的衣服。
I prefer plain cloth in simple style.
9. 如果你不反对的话,我可以陪你一起去,做你的购物导游。
If you don’t mind, I can go with you to be your shopping guide.
10. 我现在得说再见了。谢谢你们这些天的照顾。
I have to say goodbye now. Thanks to your looking after these day.
11. 欢迎您到中国来,希望您在中国过得愉快。
Welcome to china. Hope you enjoy yourself in china.
12. 我是太平洋公司的唐锋,我来接您。
I’m Tangfeng, representative of Company Of The Pacific, coming to meet you here.
13. 你认为谈判应如何进行?让我先听听你的日程表吧?
How do you think a negotiation should proceed? How about letting me see your schedule first?
14. 你若不介意的话,我们想先谈一下付款问题。
If you don’t mind, let us talk about the payment first.
15. 我在晚上6点钟来拜访你,行吗?
Shall I visit you at 6 tonight?
16. 您喜欢吃什么菜,甜的还是辣的?
What kind of dished would you like, sweet or spicy?
17. 非常感谢你们为我准备了这么丰盛的晚宴。
Thanks greatly for giving me such a big dinner.
18. 请别客气,让我为您夹点儿鱼。
Please don’t mention it but let me make you have some fish.
19. 警察的来访与那个丢失的孩子无关。
The visit of police has nothing to do with that losing child.
20. 大公司已将管理部门的职能提高到有学识的专业水平。
Big companies have already improve their development of management to the professional level with sufficient knowledge.

Usually, diseases are caused by over eating.
Let's make a comprose ,and I will offer you a discount of 5%.
I'm sorry I can't agree with your repuirement of another 0.5% discount.
The products of our company with good quality ,reasonable price,are famous all around the world.
No one named Elizabeth Green works here.
I like this real silk shirt ,but it seems to be too expensive.
Many sight spots here in this city are worth visiting.
I prefer clothes of simple cut and plain color.
With your agreement ,it's my honor to be you shopping guide here.
I have to say goodbye today,and thanks for your treatment these days.
Welcome to China ,and wish you a happy trip here.
I'm Feng Tang from Pacific ,who come here to pick you up.
What's your idea about the arrangement on the negotiation?How about share you schedule with me?
If you don't mind ,let's talk about the payment first.
Is it convenient that I come to visit you at 6 pm?
How is your favor on foods?Do you preffer sweet taste?Or hot?
Thank you very much for the delicioud dinner you prepare for me !
Just please make yourself at home.and have a try this fish .
The visit of the police has nothing to do with the missing child;
Major company had upper the function of the management department to the level with professonal knowledge.

1 illness is always caused by over-diet.

紧急求助:跪求英语高手帮我翻译几句句子?
答:This old man has been taken good care of in the hospital by doctors and nurses, so he became well soon.6.我们应该利用一切机会提高我们的英语水平。(ought to)We ought to use every chance we have to improve our English levels.7.老师建议我们每天用英语写日记。(keep a diary)The...

急急急!跪求英语高手为我翻译英文句子,不可以用翻译器,分一定给你...
答:Welcome to China and wish you have a good time in China.12.我是太平洋公司的唐锋,我来接您。I'm Tang Feng from Pacific Company and I'm picking you up here.13.你认为谈判应如何进行?让我先听听你的日程表吧?How do you think the negotiation should be conducted/carried on? Let...

紧急求助:请英语高手帮我翻译几句句子?
答:1.我可以坐火车,不过坐汽车去会更方便。(convenient)I can go there by train, but it's more convenient to take the bus.2.有这么一个幽默的姑娘当导游,我们的履行相当愉快。(act as)Having such a humorous girl as our tour guide, we had a quite nice journey.3.我们深信他会恢复...

紧急求助:跪求英语高手帮我翻译一些句子?
答:Now we're doing business trades with many countries in the world.如果电话占线,你可以打手机给我。(call sb.by mobile phone)If the number you dial is busy, please call me by my mobile phone.我不大喜欢包价旅游(package tours),我宁可自助游。(prefer)I prefer travelling by myself...

跪求英语高手进来帮我翻译几个中翻英句子!
答:I am expected all of my schoolmates to succeed in college entrance examination .2.如果你能充分利用时间,你的学习很快会好起来(make use to).If you made use to time ample , you would be scholarly .3.正当我十分焦急时,一个孩子走上前来,指给我去车站的路(come up).Just when I was...

急急急!!请英文高手帮我翻译一下谢谢大家拉!译成英文
答:你好,翻译如下:The rise of the Internet to a certain extent, changed the whole community of goods trading. From major domestic enterprises in the 1990s when the rise of the Internet, creating a network to sell the idea.However, on the site enterprises to the credibility of ...

紧急求助:跪求英语高手帮我翻译一些句子?
答:1.Yesterday an old lady was knocked down by a taxi at our school gate.2.The war lasted for three years.3.They have been going over their lessons in the library recently.4.This school is located in the west of the city.5.It is impolite to make fun of the blind.6.The ...

英语高手请进,帮我翻译一下,谢谢!
答:1 抵用券 vouchers 2 吸管 straw 3 调料 seasoning;flovoring 4 听装可乐(主要突出“听装”二字)canned coke 5 续杯 refill 6 点心勺---dessert spoon (中匙;点心匙)中柄勺---middle handle spoon 长柄勺---long handle spoon 汤勺---spoon 刀---knife 叉--- fork Do you need invoice?

恳求英语高手帮我翻译一下,不胜感激,很急!!
答:Sometimes you might be in the views of others in an inter-space communion.4.当窗外不再是先前的风景,看得见的依然是和谐的色彩。When the scenery out of the window gets changed, the harmonious colors are still in sight.你这20分有点超值,今天心情好帮你翻译翻译,平时200分还懒得翻,...

紧急求助:跪求英语高手帮我翻译几句句子1.我们只有不断地学习,才能根跟...
答:1.Only by keep studying,can we keep the pace with the modern science.重点是注意倒装。3。there is no doubt that a dog which has been trained can take up many jobs.4.the question consists in how to tak