我是中国人 英语翻译

作者&投稿:当涂宽 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
我是中国人用英语怎么说?!~

为了表示我是中国人可以有很多种说法。比如我是中国人,我来自中国等等。对应的英文翻译不同,但都可理解为我是中国人。
I am Chinise.
我是中国人。
I come from China.
我来自中国。
I am a Chinese.
我是一个中国人。
I am from China.
我从中国来。
I am of Chinese nationality.
我是中国国籍。
My nationality is Chinese.
我的国籍是中国。

扩展资料:
英语自我介绍的10个常用句型
1、Good morning/afternoon/evening, my name is.. . It is really a great honor to have this opportunity/chance to introduce myself. I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today.
上午好/下午好/晚上好!我的名字叫……。今天有机会进行自我介绍深感荣幸。我乐意回答你们所提出来的任何问题。我希望我今天能表现的非常出色。
2、I am -years old, born in province/Beijing, northeast/southeast/southwest…… of china, and I am currently a freshman(大一新生)/sophomore(大二学生)/junior(大三学生)/senior(大四学生) student at Capital Institute of Physical Education.
我今年……岁,出生在……省/北京,它位于于中国的东北/东南/西南……等部。我目前是首都体育学院大一/大二/大三/大四的学生。 3、 My major is sports training of basketball/voellyball/football/badminton/pingbang. 我主修篮球/排球/足球/羽球/乒乓球
4.With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
5.Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If an opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住 。
6.My school training combined with my practice in the factories should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
7.I look forward to becoming part of...
我希望成为...其中的一员 。
8.In the past 1/2/3 years, I spend most of my time on study. I have passed CET3/4/6 and I have acquired basic knowledge of sports training both in theory and in practice.
在过去的1/2/3年中,我把大量的时间用在学习上。我已经通过了大学英语2/3/4/6级。而且,我已经从理论和实践二方面对运动训练专业的基础知识有了一个大致的了解。
9.I'm quite hard-working, responsible, capable, and outgoing.
我觉得自己是个工作勤奋、负责、能干,而且外向的人。
10.I have lots of interest, such as singing, dancing, drawing and so on.
我有很多兴趣爱好,如唱歌、跳舞、画画等。

我是中国人的英文怎么写?好多人都讲错,教你正确读

是 I am a Chinese 因为Chinese 本身就能表达中国人的意思了。
I am a chinese people之所以会有人这样写是因为我们做翻译的时候总是习惯于用我们的中文习惯,老师也会经常告诫我们翻译时要避免中文式翻译。

今天之前我从没听说过I'm a Chinese ...I'm Chinese是从小学就说的
不过可以看一下这个http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/22323417.html?si=1

最好的说法是:I'm Chinese.
I'm a Chinese people.也是对的,不是什么中式英语.在美国电视剧中,就有He is an Iraq people.这台词.

没有a, 应该是I'm Chinese.
只有后面有名词的时候才用冠词,如:
I'm a Chinese boy.
She is a Chinese woman.

I am a chinese people.