on the sofa还是in the sofa

作者&投稿:牧送 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
in the sofa还是on the sofa如果可以,请说为什么~

因为我们是坐在沙发"上面“,所以通常习惯说法是 on the sofa,但在特殊情况下可以说 in the sofa,比如:
我在沙发上发现了一枚硬币.
I found a coin in the sofa.
尽管硬币是在沙发上面找到,说 in the sofa 还是可以接受的.
What should you look for in the sofa itself?
(买一个沙发时)在沙发上本身,我们该重视哪些特点呢?

扩展资料用作介词 (prep.)
The telephone was in the little study on the ground floor. 电话在底楼的小房书里。
The books are printed in Hong Kong. 这些书在香港印刷。
They are in research of this new technique. 他们正在研究这种新工艺。
He is a layman in economics. 他对经济学一窍不通。
I invited him in for a drink. 我邀请他进屋喝一杯。
I am sorry that my room is in such a mess. 不好意思,我的房间太乱了。
She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. 她穿上婚纱看起来真美。
You have to pay in cash. 你得付现金。
We are trying to teach mathematics in a more interesting way. 我们正在努力尝试着用一种有趣的方式来教数学。
We all sat around in a circle. 我们围成一圈坐在一起。
用作副词 (adv.)
He is not in at the moment. 这个时候他不在家。
He opened the door and stepped in. 他打开门走了进去。
Evan found a photography shop, went in, and talked with the clerk. 艾凡找到一家照相馆,走进去和店员讲话。
She looked in the window and found a baby sleeping on the bed. 她朝窗户里看,发现有个婴儿在床上睡觉。
They are having a heated argument. You'd better not wadein. 他们讨论地很激烈,你最好不要介入。
He got in bad with his roommate. 他与室友相处得不好。

in the sofa是指人坐在沙发上
on the sofa是指东西放在沙发上

坐在沙发上,严格地说应用in the sofa,因为沙发通常有扶手,人坐在上面时看起来却好像陷在里面。另外,坐在带扶手的椅子也英语常常用介词 in来表示汉语的"在⋯上"。