请大家帮我翻译一下这段文字。

作者&投稿:集念 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
请大家帮我翻译这段文字!~

I'm Su Lili. My English name is Lily. I'm eleven years old this year. I'm Quanzhou Licheng Experimental Primary School for Class six Grade four of student. I like drawing pictures and singing. My favourite subject is English and P.E. Because I think is so funny. I like reading books,too. My favourite book is "Horry Porter". I want to be an art teacher.We wish the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games a resounding success!

I don’t wanna miss one smile

(我不想错过你的一个微笑)
I don't wanna miss one hug

(我不想错过你温暖的怀抱)
Well,I just wanna be with you ,

(我只想和你在一起)
Righ there with you just like this’

(就这样与你一直在一起)
I just wanna hold you close

(只想紧紧拥着你).
Feel your heart so close to mine ,

(感觉你的心贴我如此的近)
And just stay here in this moment,

(就这样永远在一起)
For all the rest of time.

(无时无刻永远在一起)
Don’t wanna close my eyes

(不想闭上眼睛).
Don’t wanna fall asleep,

(不想睡着)
Don”t wanna miss a thing .

(不想错过任何事情)

微笑,不费成本,却创造颇丰。
It costs nothing, but creates much.

它让受者获益,给者不损。
It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give.

它发生于转瞬间,而对它的记忆力有时永存。
It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.

没有人富得不需要它,没有人虽穷而不因它的利益而致富。
None are so rich that they can get along without it, and none so poor but are richer for its benefits.

它在家中产生快乐,在生意中产生好感,这是朋友间的口号。
It creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in a business, and is the countersign of friends.

它是疲倦者的休息,失望者的日光,悲哀者的阳光。
It is rest to the weary , daylight to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad.

然而,它不能买,不能求,不能借,不能偷,因为在赋予之前,它是对谁都无用的东西。
Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is no earthly good to anybody till it is given away.

假如在圣诞节销售的最后一分钟的忙碌中,我们的几个售货员也许太疲惫,以致不给您一个微笑,我们请您反倒给他们留下一个您的微笑好吗?
And if in the last-minute rush of Christmas buying, some of our salespeople should be too tired to give you a smile, may we ask you to leave one of yours?

因为没有什么比没有什么可给的人更需要一个微笑了!
For nobody needs a smile so much as those who have none left to give!

大家好,我学历不高,对文言文一窍不通,请大家帮我翻译一下下面这段...
答:我也只做个大概的翻译吧 人们都说李商隐(字义山)生平情深(对亡妻、朋友)恨重(文人的郁不得志),一定不假。在牛李两党的政治斗争中受到排挤,官运不顺,这种命运在中国文人中是极平常的,绝非李义山的专利,然而只有他才有那么多的“无题”、“锦瑟”(都指李商隐的名作),这里面定然别有隐情...

谁能帮我翻译一下《出师表》 “先帝创业未半而中道崩殂” 这段
答:将军向宠,性格和善,品德公正,精通军事,从前经过试用,先帝称赞他有才能,因此大家商议推举他做中部督。我认为军营中的事务,都应与他商量,这样一定能使军队团结协作,将士才干高的差的、队伍强的,都能够得到合理的安排。亲近贤臣,疏远小人,这是前汉兴隆昌盛的原因;亲近小人,疏远贤臣,这是后汉...

帮我翻译下这段文字,英语哦~~
答:在座的各位尊敬的评委们,大家好。其他多的话我也不说了,现在我就介绍我自己:我叫lhy,来自实验中学的初一年级,我没有英文名,因为我原来的一位老师告诉我一个真正的中国人是不需要英文名的,我非常赞同。和大多数的青少年一样,我也有许多爱好,不过我认为我不需要伪装自己有多么爱学习,我喜欢实话...

请大家帮我用英语翻译一下这段文字可以吗?不要翻译软件翻译的那种。谢...
答:The labor regulations designed by a employment unit is actually an extension of related rules and laws midst management process. And these regulations are significant to improve productivity, protect legal rights and interests of employees and companies, enhance harmonious and stable labor ...

请大家帮我翻译一下这段文字?翻译成白话?
答:第壹佰肆拾尊:明罗尊者属于五百罗汉 古今圣贤有遗文,功名富贵似浮云,舞如戏文一场场,锣停鼓歇无踪影。古代和现在的圣人都有文献著作,认为人生的功名财富都仿佛天上的云彩,最终没有了比喻做人不可对名利太执著

请帮忙翻译一下这段内容!!!
答:我没有自信能够不辜负部长的期望。皆さんの足手まといになっては申し訳ありませんので、…没能帮上大家的帮,我很抱歉。。。会社にご迷惑を挂けることになってはいけませんから、やはりご辞退させてください 不能给公司增添麻烦,所以请允许我辞职。一番难しいのが断り方でしょう。「...

请求大家帮我翻译一下这几段文字好么,拜托了。
答:在早期的一年,新鲜的Dircet是一个convenience-driven替代的购物选择作为城市贫民讲话说“桑德拉在testiomonial在公司网站上,“没有什么更有价值的时间和你们真的救很多这对我" . 一个星期六的活,而不是花一半eiither开车到城市的一个比较好的,或者去杂货店三个不同的商店得到所需的一切,而不是shopps...

请大家用英语帮我翻译一下下面的文字
答:1, my having a friend is John, good natured, take pleasure in help others, usually see the other people's business own matter, even see more more heavy than own matter.So the many people has problems to all like to seek his help.He not only such, and still not stingy, ...

请大家帮我翻译一段文字(翻译成英文)
答:With the construction of in-depth development of the market, the traditional fixed pricing model no longer suited to market-oriented economic development needs. In order to adapt to the current project bidding by the market needs of a project cost, we must work on the existing ...

请大家帮我翻译一下(英语)这段文字?
答:离合器是一种能使转动轴和一根同轴转动轴快速方便地接触或脱离接触的装置,它能使两个组件,通常是主动传导轴啮合或脱离啮合状态.尽管它通常用在机动车上,但它有各种工业用途类型的离合器.电磁型,干摩擦片型,多重油浸型,离心和轮叶型,这些只是各种类型的离合器中的一些类型.