中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵

作者&投稿:戎泉 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
~   诗是经过心灵纯化和韵律化的情感的语言表现,用最少的字句、最简练的结构表达诗人的思想感情,有无言之美,无尽之意,被看作是艺术中的艺术。下面是我带来的中学生优秀 英语诗歌 朗诵,欢迎阅读!

  中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇一
  The Chimney Sweeper

  扫烟囱的小男孩

  William Blake

  威廉 布莱克

  When my mother died I was very young,

  我母亲死的时候,我还小,

  And my father sold me while yet my tongue

  我父亲把我卖给了别人,

  Could scarcely cry "weep! weep! weep! weep!

  我当时还不太喊得清”扫呀,扫呀”,

  So your chimney I sweep, in soot I sleep.

  就这样白天扫你们的烟囱,晚上在烟灰里睡觉。

  There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head

  有个小汤姆,头发卷得像羊毛,

  That curl'd like a lamb's back, was shav'd, so I said,

  剃光的时候,哭得好伤心,好难受,

  "Hush, Tom! never mind it, for when our head's bare,

  我就说:“小汤姆,别哭,光了头,

  You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

  烟灰就不会糟蹋你的头发了。”

  And so he was quiet, that very night,

  他平静了下来,当天夜里,

  As Tom was a-sleeping he had such a sight!

  汤姆睡着了,梦见了这样的景象,

  That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned, Jack,

  迪克、乔、南德、杰克等千千万万个扫烟菌小孩

  Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black;

  统统被锁进了黑棺材。

  And by came an angel who had a bright key,

  后来来了个天使,拿了把金钥匙,

  And he open Jd the coffins set them all free;

  他打开棺材放出了孩子们,

  Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing they run

  他们又跳又笑地来到了草地上,

  And wash in a river, and shine in the sun;

  洗浴于河水,晾晒于阳光。

  Then naked white, all their bags left behind,

  把工具袋丢下,赤条条的,白白的,

  They rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind,

  他们升到云端,在风中嬉戏;

  And the angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,

  “只要你做个好孩子,”天使对汤姆说,

  He'd have God for his father, and never want joy.

  上帝会做你的父亲,永不缺少欢喜

  And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,

  汤姆于是梦醒,我们在黑暗中起床,

  Andgotwithourbags ourbrushestowork.

  拿起工具袋和刷子去干活。

  Tho‘ the morning was cold, Tom was happy warm;

  晨风虽冷,汤姆自感心欢温暖;

  So if all do their duty, they need not fear harm.

  如果所有人都恪尽职守,就不怕灾难。
  中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇二
  0 Captain! My Captain

  哦,船长,我的船长!

  Walt Whitman

  沃尔特 惠特曼

  0 Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;

  哦,船长,我的船长!我们所畏惧的航程已经终结,

  The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.

  我们的船渡过了各种险关,我们寻求的奖赏已经得到。

  The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

  前方就是港□,钟声我已听见,听到了人们的欢呼,

  While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;

  目迎着我们的船从容返航,威严而且勇敢;

  But 0 heart! heart! heart!

  可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

  0 the bleeding drops of red,

  哦,殷红的血滴流泻,

  Where on the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上,我的船长倒下了,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

  O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

  哦,船长,我的船长!起来听听这钟声吧,

  Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.

  起来——旌旗为你招展——号角为你长鸣。

  For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,

  为你,岸上挤满了人群——为你,无数花束、彩带、花环。

  For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

  为你,熙攘的群众在呼唤,转动着多少殷切的脸。

  Here Captain! dear father!

  这里,船长!亲爱的父亲!

  This arm beneath your head;

  你的头枕在我的手臂上吧!

  It is some dream that on the deck,

  这是甲板上的一场梦啊,

  You`ve fallen cold and dead.

  你已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

  My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

  我们的船长不作回答,他的双唇惨白而僵硬,

  My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

  我的父亲感觉不到我的手臂,他已没有脉搏、没有生命,

  The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

  我们的船已安全抛锚定泊,航行已完成,已告终,

  From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :

  胜利的船从险恶的旅途归来,目的已经达到;

  Exult, 0 shores, and ring, 0 bells!

  欢呼吧,哦,海岸!轰鸣,哦,钟声!

  But I with mournful tread,

  但是,我迈着悲恸的步伐,

  Walk the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上,那里躺着我的船长,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
  中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇三
  I 'm Nobody

  我是无名之辈!

  Emily Dickinson

  艾米莉 狄金森

  I 'm nobody! Who are you?

  我是无名之辈!你是谁?

  Are you nobody, too?

  你也是无名之辈?

  Then there }s a pair of us ——don't tell!

  那咱俩就成了一对——别出声!

  They'd banish us, you know.

  他们会排挤咱们——要小心!

  How dreary to be somebody!

  做个大人物多没劲!

  How public, like a frog,

  多招摇——像只青蛙

  To tell your name the livelong day,

  对着欣赏的小水洼

  To an admiring bog!

  整日里炫耀自己的名号

关于优秀英文诗歌朗诵
答:关于优秀英文诗歌篇1 当你老了 When you are old and gray and full of sleep,当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,And nodding by the fire, take down this book,倦坐在炉旁,取下这本书来,And slowly read, and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神 Your eyes had once, ...

最近我要参加英语朗诵比赛,求一篇朗诵诗歌三分钟以内的
答:英语诗歌朗诵稿(一)《These Things Shall Never Die 》这些美好不会消逝 By --Charles Dickens/查尔斯.狄更斯 The pure.the bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的...

我想找一篇英语诗歌朗诵的稿子,最好是4个人一起的,初中生适合的,急需...
答:The Star 星星 (1)Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星!How I wonder what you are, 我想知道你身形,Up above the world so high, 高高挂在天空中,Like a diamond in the sky. 就像天上的钻石。(2)When the blazing sun is gone, 灿烂太阳已西沉,When he nothing shines...

有没有什么英语故事,或者诗歌适合七个人朗诵的?是期末的口语考试,大 ...
答:有没有什么英语故事,或者诗歌适合七个人朗诵的?是期末的口语考试,大家帮帮忙  我来答 2个回答 #热议# 你发朋友圈会使用部分人可见功能吗?zhjwyjh 2012-06-08 · TA获得超过5万个赞 知道大有可为答主 回答量:6460 采纳率:83% 帮助的人:1452万 我也去答题访问个人页 关注 展开全部 【1...

优秀英语诗歌朗诵精选?
答:英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。本文是优秀英语诗歌,希望对大家有帮助!优秀英语诗歌:You Are Worth it***值得 Do not undermine***贬低*** your worth by paring yourself with others.It is because we are different that each of us is ...

优秀英语诗歌朗诵稿
答:诗歌是一种精美的艺术,其语言之精炼,语汇之丰富,表达形势之精妙令人叹为观止。学英文而不懂英文诗歌,从审美角度看是个遗憾。我分享,希望可以帮助大家!:Even the Ohio Can Change Rick Campbell The river I grew up on was rank with oil. Shoreline stones gleamed slick-blue and nothing in the...

初中英语诗歌朗诵稿
答:I remember,I remember,The house where I was born,The little window where the sun came peeping in at morn;He never came a wink too soon,Nor brought too long a day,But now ,I often wish the night had borne my breath away.我还记得,我还记得,我诞生之地的房子,那小窗,太阳...

关于英语诗歌带翻译朗诵
答:英语诗歌 是一个包含丰富社会生活内容、语言艺术和 文化 内涵的世界,是基础英语教学的一块很有潜力的教学资源。本文是关于英语诗歌带翻译,希望对大家有帮助!关于英语诗歌带翻译:Windflowers Windflowers,windflowers my father told me not to go near them He said he feared them always and he...

初二英语诗歌朗诵稿
答:These things can never die这些美好不会消逝 --Charles Dickens/查尔斯.狄更斯 The pure.the bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的,The dreams of love and ...

求 初中生 英语诗歌朗诵稿 3至5分钟
答:These Things Shall Never Die 这些美好不会消逝 By --Charles Dickens/查尔斯.狄更斯 The pure.the bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的, That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的, The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的, The dreams of...